High Output Portland is excited to announce that we now carry the new LXKey | EOS, a specialized keyboard for the ETC NOMAD EOS lighting console.
According to the manufacturer, the LXKey for EOS “was designed by a regular Nomad user searching for a durable, affordable alternative to other solutions, but that would still fit alongside a laptop in a carry-on bag.” The keyboard is fast, portable, and easy to use!
- Familiar Layout – The LXKey is designed to closely emulate the ETC consoles you know and love. Colored keys are used to group familiar functions while remaining compact
- 120 High Quality Keys – (Technically 128, but 120 are populated)
- Cherry MX Mechanical Switches – The LXKey|EOS uses Cherry MX mechanical keys with ergonomic tactile feedback intended to withstand intensive use
- Internal USB Hub – The keyboards have an internal two port USB hub, which is ideal for your Nomad software protection dongle and facilitates use of a USB LED gooseneck lamp
- Future Proof – The manufacturer is committed to supporting LXKey keyboards, and they can be updated to take advantage of future developments in the EOS software.
- Portable – The LXKey|EOS is 12.95 x 8.74 x 1.65in and weighs around 2.43lbs
For more information or to request a quote, please email JP Gagnon at JPGagnon@highoutput.com.