LiteGear FauxFlo LED Tube Lamp 5600K
An LED replacement for a traditional fluorescent linear lamp.
FauxFlo is a power-line dimmable, linear LED light source intended to be a retrofit lamp for studio fluorescents and on-camera fixtures. It features a breakthrough in integrated control capabilities with its built in “PowerLineDimmer” LED driver. This driver provides smooth dimming from 5% to 100% and is controlled with standard, 120V AC incandescent-style dimmers.
- No warm-up time and is lightning-quick to respond, making it great for lighting effects such as “fire” or “bad-fluorescent.”
- Flicker-free to camera allowing high-speed operation without “strobing.”
- Can be installed into nearly any 4-foot housing WITHOUT modification of the fixture
- Patent-pending inactive pin design allows you to use the two standard pins at each end exclusively for mounting the lamp. Electrical power is provided with the integrated pass-through wiring harness.
- Available in Color-Correct 3200K or 5600K variations and currently operates at 120V AC only
- Only draws 0.3 amps, which means you can power over 40 lamps with just one 20-amp AC circuit or dimmer. (Electrical distribution required.)
- Using the integrated pass-through harness, you can connect up to eight lamps inline providing 32 linear feet of light using only one AC extension.
- Compatible with Triac, SCR, IGBT, Variac, and household-style dimmers.