Le Maitre Stage Fogger DMX
The Stage Fogger DMX is a powerful microprocessor controlled, water-base fog generating system.
A simple yet extremely effective fog machine incorporating a large heating block, a strong whisper-quiet pump, and a re-engineered heat exchanger for 30% – 40% more fog output than its predecessor. The Stage Fogger DMX is microprocessor-regulated to deliver a maximum initial burst and steady, consistent, continuous fog output that just won’t quit.
A large 1.72-gallon (6.5-liter) “no leak” integrated fluid reservoir that will operate at any angle, a special heavy-duty powder-coated hammer-tone finish resists scratches and wear, and a built-in handle balances off a sleek, rugged chassis.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Continuous Fog Output
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Chassis
- Electro-Mechanical Over Temperature Protection
- 1.72-Gallon (6.5-Liter) “NO LEAK” Integrated Fluid Reservoir
- Cast Heater For Improved Heat Transfer
- On-Board DMX Control.
- Easy To Address DMX Thumbwheel Selector
- Applications: Stages, Show Tours, Haunted Attractions, Clubs, Rental Houses, Dance Floors and Mobile DJs
- Tank Capacity: 1.72 Gallons/ 6.5 Liters
- Warm-up Time: 5 minutes
- Fog Output: 20,000 cubic ft./min