ETC Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr
The Source Four LED Series 2 is the evolution of LED lighting. While it may look the same on the outside, the Series 2 offers even more of what makes the Source Four LED the best LED profile available. With optimized arrays and finely-tuned electronics, the Series 2 offers a combination of light quality and output that cannot be matched.
Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr luminaires are based on the x7 Color System™, utilizing seven colors including high-output lime to achieve true, usable broad-spectrum color with a depth and feel beyond any RGB fixture. Lime green increases the luminaire’s lumen output in open white and lighter tints to make them brighter and livelier, better matching the color of a conventional Source Four fixture. The lime also enriches color-rendering by better marrying the red and blue ends of the color spectrum, for truer-to-life light that fills in the gaps that ordinary LEDs leave behind.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver, or custom fixture-body color