ETC Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD
The Source Four LED Series 2 is the evolution of LED lighting. While it may look the same on the outside, the Series 2 offers even more of what makes the Source Four LED the best LED profile available. With optimized arrays and finely-tuned electronics, the Series 2 offers a combination of light quality and output that cannot be matched.
Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD is designed for broadcast lighting, offering flicker-free operation and high-definition lighting. With a new mix of LED emitters, the luminaires’ output is significantly brighter than the original Source Four LED white-light arrays. The Daylight HD array produces variable cool white (4000 to 6500K) light that imitates natural daylight. It offers tint control, so it can be tweaked to perfectly illuminate individual skin tones. Series 2 light engines work with all Source Four lens tubes to deliver a high-quality, controllable beam of LED light.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 20,000-hour L70 Rating
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures (15A max) may be linked via power thru connector (10 fixtures total per circuit) when used with R20 Relay Module or Unison Echo Relay Panel.
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver, or custom fixture-body color