ETC ColorSource Spot LED
The ColorSource Spot outperforms other four-color LED profiles, thanks to its precise combination of red, green, blue and lime emitters. ETC applied its extensive color-mixing knowledge to the fixture to ensure that it can achieve brighter, richer and more believable colors than other budget LEDs.
The ETC ColorSource Spot brings together the affordability of a four-color light engine with the build-quality and support of an ETC product. Using a unique mix of red, green, blue and lime LED emitters, the ColorSource spot allows for an amazing range of color and depth, unlike other low-cost LED fixtures. Because it utilizes standard ETC optics, adapters and accessories, it is a versatile solution for any lighting need.
- ETC’s new RGB-L array (Red, Green, Blue and Lime)
- 20,000-hour LED life (20,000 hours to 70% intensity)
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- Simple user interface with seven-segment display
- PowerCon in and thru
- DMX/RDM in and thru (5-pin XLR or RJ45)
- LED droop compensation
- Optically calibrated
- Tour-ready, aluminum housing