A 125 key keyboard that is programmed and ready to take with you on your next EOS Family programming gig. The perfect solution for situations without the space or budget for a full console!
The cmdKey from High Output is a 125 key keyboard that is programmed and ready to take with you on your next EOS Family programming gig. With a near identical layout to current EOS Family Consoles from ETC, the cmdKey allows users to easily switch from full-sized desks to portable or secondary ones, without having to re-learn the mapping of the keys. With “silent” Cherry MX Black keys that are mounted on a steel frame in a small form factor, the cmdKey give users a tool for when they do not have the space or the need for a full-sized console but still want to maintain the professionalism and productivity of having an EOS desk. The keyboard utilizes a splash of color to allow users to quickly determine which section they are looking for when muscle memory fails. In addition to a near complete EOS layout, the cmdKey has six pre-defined macro keys, as well as five snapshot keys and five categorical filters. With a built in two port USB hub, you can safely store and use your Nomad dongle as well as connect a mouse or other peripherals.
- 125 pre-mapped keys for ETC EOS control consoles
- Familiar keyboard layout to the current ETC EOS keyboard
- Industrial grade Cherry MX Black key switches result in a fluid and silent programming experience
- Sturdy construction built around a steel key frame for reliability and durability
- Color-coded zones for easy navigation
- Dedicated macro and snapshot keys for quick access
- Built-In 2 Port USB Hub for Mouse and ETCNomad dongle
- Pad-printed Key legends on keycap covers for easy reading in low light
- Updatable – cmdKey can be updated as ETCNomad and EOS evolve over time.
- 2 year Limited Warranty