The ADJ Jolt 300 features a central strip of 144 x 0.5W white SMD LEDs, surrounded on both sides by 144 x 0.5W RGB SMD LEDs. This provides lighting designers with the creative potential of generating both strikingly bright white strobe effects and vibrant color washes from the same compact fixture. The ADJ Jolt 300 is an extremely versatile fixture ideal for concert tours, one-off event production and permanent installations.
The ADJ Jolt 300 is an innovative multi-use strobe. Zone chasing control provides an eye candy effect when used together with the white LEDs. The Jolt 300’s massive light output is specifically designed for large stages, nightclubs, live events and touring.
The Jolt 300 offers users an easy way to navigate the built-in features from a LCD display with a 4-button menu system. The display allows users to change dimming modes, dimming speed, programs, color macros, LED refresh rate, gamma settings and DMX channel modes.
• 3 Section RGB control
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• Data: 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
• 32 built-in programs
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• 6 DMX Modes: 4, 8, 10, 10a, 12,15, 18 and 18a
• Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
• 0-100% Dimming
• Strobe, shutter & pulse control
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25kHz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Compatible with ADJ’s UC IR wireless remote